Holiday insurance companies who will insure if family members have pre-exsisting conditions

Anyone know of any travel insurance companies that will insure you when you have relatives with pre-existing conditions.
It’s really not the end of the world, because if I couldn’t travel and I lost money I ultimately wouldn’t give a shite about the money, but if any exsist that would insure me I may as well do it.
I’ve tried a couple that have been recommended, it would be no bother if I had the pre-existing condition but it’s not.

I haven't found anyone who will cover if something happens to my Dad. Same issue - no bother getting cover for myself with pre-exisiting conditions, but nobody will insure for anything happening to him. I think he must just be too high a risk.

Some will (depending what the problem is) but the premium goes up depending how bad the pre-existing condition is. My Sister in Law went to Hawaii when she was suffering from terminal breast cancer but it cost her a fortune in insurance.
Unfortunately I can't ask who the insurer was as I lost touch with my Brother in Law :-(

Anyone know of any travel insurance companies that will insure you when you have relatives with pre-existing conditions.
It’s really not the end of the world, because if I couldn’t travel and I lost money I ultimately wouldn’t give a shite about the money, but if any exsist that would insure me I may as well do it.
I’ve tried a couple that have been recommended, it would be no bother if I had the pre-existing condition but it’s not.

Does the insurance not cover such things as being unable to travel because of the death or serious illness of a close relative?

Does the insurance not cover such things as being unable to travel because of the death or serious illness of a close relative?

Not if they already have health issues.

If something happened to my Mam who has no illnesses, they would pay out as that would be unexpected. If my Dad had another stroke or heart attack, they wouldn't pay out as he's got a history with those so he's more likely to have another one.

Try go compare to help you find one. Obs depends on what condition is but sorted Mrs H and I with our blood pressure and cholesterol which I know is a more common issue

Try go compare to help you find one. Obs depends on what condition is but sorted Mrs H and I with our blood pressure and cholesterol which I know is a more common issue
Ta, the problem seems to be because it’s not me with the condition, but me dad. I’ll try though, thanks xx

Ta, I’ll give them a try too xx

I haven't found anyone who will cover if something happens to my Dad. Same issue - no bother getting cover for myself with pre-exisiting conditions, but nobody will insure for anything happening to him. I think he must just be too high a risk.
That’s what I’m finding @becs and if the worst happened I really couldn’t care about the money, but thought if I could I would xx

Just tried this one. 1 company, 2 quotes £950 or £1100 for single trip, 4 nights in war torn Portugal. Think I'll go to Crimdon Dene, see if the waltzer is still there.
:eek::eek:
I’ll just risk losing the money, at the end of the day it is only money.
Admittedly my circumstances are different to yours in that I’d just lose the cost of the holiday, if you needed treatment that’s a whole different situation. We will do a crowd funding for you though so no worries, book the holiday :)

I'll ask my daughter if she can help. I'll pm you if she can but she won't be back at work till Tuesday

Just tried this one. 1 company, 2 quotes £950 or £1100 for single trip, 4 nights in war torn Portugal. Think I'll go to Crimdon Dene, see if the waltzer is still there.
The waltzer hasn't been there since the day the Poolies turned up. It was last seen running for the Peterlee bus along with hundreds of Yackers.

Back