Holiday Help Needed!

• Thread starter Deleted member 44322
  • Start date

not with kids... if you go to that region (ABC islands) then it has to be Bonaire

in general, January... kids... want a hot holiday... then target countries in southern hemisphere (in January its their summer holidays)… most people with funds in say Argentina go on holiday on Uruguay coast (just north of Montevideo) - lets be honest, every quality restaurant in Argentine usually get their beef from Uruguay!... the Argentinian steakhouse promo is just a hype with gringo countries :lol:

not with kids... if you go to that region (ABC islands) then it has to be Bonaire

in general, January... kids... want a hot holiday... then target countries in southern hemisphere (in January its their summer holidays)… most people with funds in say Argentina go on holiday on Uruguay coast (just north of Montevideo) - lets be honest, every quality restaurant in Argentine usually get their beef from Uruguay!... the Argentinian steakhouse promo is just a hype with gringo countries :lol:

Never been to Bonair apart from drop off on the plane, but have been to Curaçao.

We’ve taken our kids 3 times, there’s lots to do, and more stuff popping up every season as the Americans are starting to take kids

Never been to Bonair apart from drop off on the plane, but have been to Curaçao.

We’ve taken our kids 3 times, there’s lots to do, and more stuff popping up every season as the Americans are starting to take kids

fair enough... I suppose Aruba is the most American (USA) of Dutch places... but my guess is its not that cheap?
Bonaire is considered by Dutch as being their most family friendly island, and is one of top places in World for diving! - I also like fact the island is very peaceful, and love the free roaming donkey sanctuary, or the flamingo's, or other stuff you come across when cycling around the island.

Uruguay or parts of Brazil remain my favourite locations in South America

Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

Nice little friendly resort and family orientated. Plenty of Mayan ruins in the area if the bairns like history. Xel-Ha is class if they like nature. Loved it there and would go back.
Not sure if you are aware but I watched a program on TV and people were being shot dead on the beach not far from there.
I've been to Tulum twice btw and it was canny

Back