Holiday Help Needed!

• Thread starter Deleted member 44322
  • Start date

Dont fancy there for some reason. Thanks though :)

Yes would like Thailand, went on our honeymoon, any hotel recommendations suitable for kids?
No idea, I went with my girlfriend. I did stay in a nice one in khao San road in Bangkok, had a pool and that. New siam palace ville. We travelled around in the 2 weeks I was there.

Have you been? Would it be good for kids?

I have. Probably the best holiday I was ever on. We went before we had kids, so had a different holiday than the one you're probably looking for. But, I really don't see how it wouldn't be good for kids. It's California! Your biggest problem would be trying to decide which part to go to. We drove from San Francisco right down to San Diego, so saw a good bit of it. So many places to pick from. Monterey, Carmel, Huntington Beach & San Diego all stood out for me. An absolutely amazing place & I can't wait to go back.

I have. Probably the best holiday I was ever on. We went before we had kids, so had a different holiday than the one you're probably looking for. But, I really don't see how it wouldn't be good for kids. It's California! Your biggest problem would be trying to decide which part to go to. We drove from San Francisco right down to San Diego, so saw a good bit of it. So many places to pick from. Monterey, Carmel, Huntington Beach & San Diego all stood out for me. An absolutely amazing place & I can't wait to go back.
Thanks for this, I'll have a look. Which airport did you fly from and to?

Look at me I can afford a long haul winter break, despite having kids. Pathetic.
:lol:

I noticed the quiddich link too :D

Did the grand cenote and a couple of smaller ones. The ex had cut his foot and it had got infected. At one of the cenotes, some little fish were interested in the cut. The guide told him to sit on the side with his feet in the water and let them get on with it. They nibbled away all the manky skin and it healed up no bother after that!
Lovely typo in my last post. Former, not tortured. Lol

Yeah it had catfish type stuffs in the water ,loads of them

Looking to go on a long haul winter sun break next January. Need sunshine and a nice hotel but not somewhere where you are just stuck there for 2 weeks as we like to get out and about. Kids coming too.

Does anyone have any recommendations of destinations or places to stay?
You could probably just about do Orlando flying economy for around £4/5k not including spending money that is

Back