Holiday at home says the Government

I dont know why anyone would want to go abroad with all the uncertainty,look at Portugal for example

That's why I cancelled ours. We were flying via Amsterdam so I don't know how today's ruling on quarantine by the Netherlands would have affected that.

Gladly stay at home as did last year. We’ve been to Harry Potter world, London, Brighton and London again.
Saved a fortune and had just as good a time if not better whilst supporting local businesses and economies.

Pretty much this. It can change at any given moment. Some one I know went to Portugal then a day later Boris announced its going on the red list. They had days still to come home, they haven't.
Lad at work came back on the Saturday, they were amber a few days later. Lad could have potentially lost his job if he had to be off
Pretty much this. It can change at any given moment. Some one I know went to Portugal then a day later Boris announced its going on the red list. They had days still to come home, they haven't.
Lad at work came back on the Saturday, they were amber a few days later. Lad could have potentially lost his job if he had to be off

Back