Holding the government to account

I’m in the same boat as you this is the only thing to me that he has done right
Things they got wrong

letting flights in left right and centre when they knew Italy was in a bad way

lockdown far to late

antibodie test not available to the public as soon as one was available to see the true extent of the first wave

ppe joke

testing fiasco now

for me not taking it serious at the beginning

This. It was known that there was community spread of the virus in Bangla Desh and Pakistan too, yet flights were coming in daily with no checks.
The blokes a cyclist !!! He should be stoned for that alone.

Last edited:
I still don’t believe he was ever ill. Went from ICU to dancing down to Chequers in 36 hours.

A lot of people should be jailed for the handling of this when it’s all over. Johnson has basically delivered a mass genocide - killed thousands of people due to his and his governments incompetence, and even now, 6 months later they still can’t test people properly.
Was all a publicity stunt, anyone with half a brain cell can see what went on
No need to wear a mask oh wait no you must wear a mask

Last edited:
Was all a publicity stunt, anyone with half a brain cell can see what went on
No need to wear a mask oh wait no you must wear a mask
Surely the second one was to counteract the known shortage of mask availability to protect critical workers at the time?

No they said that it was proven that masks make little difference...or were they lying???
I would say they were lying yes. They knew that they make some difference (and on a large scale of mask takeup combines to a significant reduction in transmission), but had they outright came out with this at a time of extremely limited supply clinical staff would have been starved of the proper N95 masks they needed that were already in short supply. You know as well as I do that they work to suppress transmission to some degree.

I would say they were lying yes. They knew that they make some difference (and on a large scale of mask takeup combines to a significant reduction in transmission), but had they outright came out with this at a time of extremely limited supply clinical staff would have been starved of the proper N95 masks they needed that were already in short supply. You know as well as I do that they work to suppress transmission to some degree.
No they don't, your trying to tell me that the piss thin paper mask will stop the tiniest of particles getting in or out?? 🤣🤣

No they don't, your trying to tell me that the piss thin paper mask will stop the tiniest of particles getting in or out?? 🤣🤣
When used properly, the mask will catch some amount of water droplets which are acting as a transmission medium for the viral particles (in both directions). Even if the amount of reduction is as low as 50% in both directions (conservative), the total reduction in transmission if everyone were to wear a mask would be 75%. They aren't a blockade.

When used properly, the mask will catch some amount of water droplets which are acting as a transmission medium for the viral particles (in both directions). Even if the amount of reduction is as low as 50% in both directions (conservative), the total reduction in transmission if everyone were to wear a mask would be 75%. They aren't a blockade.
Have you tried working on a production line with 1 on for 8.5 hours a day?? Absolute piss take, you end up with a sore throat and cough because of it.
It's a virus ffs wd need to get on with our lives. The ONS released data the other day which shows deaths are lower than average now in the UK and that FLU & pneumonia are killing more people than covid. And that's with a vaccine for flu

Have you tried working on a production line with 1 on for 8.5 hours a day?? Absolute piss take, you end up with a sore throat and cough because of it.
It's a virus ffs wd need to get on with our lives. The ONS released data the other day which shows deaths are lower than average now in the UK and that FLU & pneumonia are killing more people than covid. And that's with a vaccine for flu
None of that has any bearing on how effective masks are at reducing transmission.

Not sacking Cummins. That would have sent a message that I’d you don’t follow the rules there will be consequences.

Being very slow to react. Madrid closed down their schools and called an emergency in the city. On the same day loads of athletico Madrid fans flew to the uk. Far too slow to close the borders

recently, talking about breaking the law with it comes to the eu withdrawal deal. Doesn’t sent out a good message when asking people to follow it

Last edited:

Back