Holding the government to account

I still don’t believe he was ever ill. Went from ICU to dancing down to Chequers in 36 hours.

A lot of people should be jailed for the handling of this when it’s all over. Johnson has basically delivered a mass genocide - killed thousands of people due to his and his governments incompetence, and even now, 6 months later they still can’t test people properly.

I have my own small business. The support from the government has been fantastic.

I’m in the same boat as you this is the only thing to me that he has done right
Things they got wrong

letting flights in left right and centre when they knew Italy was in a bad way

lockdown far to late

antibodie test not available to the public as soon as one was available to see the true extent of the first wave

ppe joke

testing fiasco now

for me not taking it serious at the beginning

Last edited:
The world beating app.

Thinking the quantity of testing = effective testing.

Running a public relations exercise rather than a public health exercise.

Making key decisions over reopening sectors to keep Dom off the front pages.

Reopening pubs on July 4th to get an "Independence Day" set of headlines, rather than because it was the right time.

The world beating app.

Thinking the quantity of testing = effective testing.

Running a public relations exercise rather than a public health exercise.

Making key decisions over reopening sectors to keep Dom off the front pages.

Reopening pubs on July 4th to get an "Independence Day" set of headlines, rather than because it was the right time.

Agree with all of that.

Early on, moving known infected people into care homes to free hospital beds.
Rules that make no sense. The first lockdown restriction lifting, you can go out now, stay 2m from people but it is illegal if you meet someone you know. Talking to a stranger at 2m is fine, a family member at 2m, not fine.

Loads of flaws in the rule of six at the moment too.

Last edited:
The whole thing has been a complete ambiguous clusterfuck.

Sending letters telling extremely clinically vulnerable people they must remain in their homes.
Giving employers the option not to furlough such people.
Telling unpaid shielders they have to manage on SSP/ESA even though Matt Hancock said he couldn't live on £95 a week.
Stopping all SSP/ESA at the end of July and telling shielders they have to return to work, but if it's not a Covid-secure environment and they decide not to return to protect their health, they're not entitled to a penny in help.

Back