Hoffmann - inside Futbol article

officerbill

Winger
Folks, unfortunately Iam pretty naff at posting links, but I would strongly suggest you Google Hoffmann inside Futbol. It's an article he originally did for ' kicker magazine ' ( the main German Football mag )
In it he talks about his love for us as a club and his debut at Accrington. Pretty strong emotional stuff. Can see this lad possibly becoming the real deal.
Folks I will try to post the link.

Folks, unfortunately Iam pretty naff at posting links, but I would strongly suggest you Google Hoffmann inside Futbol. It's an article he originally did for ' kicker magazine ' ( the main German Football mag )
In it he talks about his love for us as a club and his debut at Accrington. Pretty strong emotional stuff. Can see this lad possibly becoming the real deal.

Cracking article.

Thorben Hoffmann gives fascinating insight into life as a Sunderland player (and deadline day!)

Full column he wrote is here.

f***ing hell some of the gullible, fat, bald middle-aged arses on here are nauseating. There Is nothing to 'get' about us nor does he 'love us'. This is a simple job for him and he's doing well right now. But make no mistake, We shall flog his grotty arse once he slips up.

f***ing hell some of the gullible, fat, bald middle-aged arses on here are nauseating. There Is nothing to 'get' about us nor does he 'love us'. This is a simple job for him and he's doing well right now. But make no mistake, We shall flog his grotty arse once he slips up.
So you would prefer players to come to the club and tell the media we are a ' bag of shite '
Get a feckin grip you whopper !!

Who hurt you?

Whee shite in your kettle?

Back