HMV goes into administration for the second time in 6 years

Anyone ordered anything online from HMV in the last couple of weeks? All go through OK? Thinking of using them so long as their systems aren't going completely tits up
I ordered from them on 3rd Jan Received email within 2 hours to say it was despatched. Received cds couple of days later. Regularly use HMV site for the 2 cds for 15 quid offers. Cheaper and faster delivery than amazon (don't pay for amazon prime).

Yep and they no doubt have some prime sites even if he nicks them for sports direct of hof at some point. Plus he'll own the brand name I'd assume which has got to be worth a few quid even if he just pumps out his masters voice tshirts

Last edited:
Yep and they no doubt have some prime sites even if he nicks them for sports direct of hof at some point. Plus he'll own the brand name I'd assume which has got to be worth a few quid even if he just pumps out his masters voice tshirts
May end up owning the land for future development, whatever that is to be.

May end up owning the land for future development, whatever that is to be.
Well if nee one else is going to take a punt on them, good luck to the fella, he may save a few of the jobs anyway or create jobs with other ventures on the land

Well if nee one else is going to take a punt on them, good luck to the fella, he may save a few of the jobs anyway or create jobs with other ventures on the land
Yep. He's seemingly the only one putting his money into the High Street. He's either very stupid or astute.

He's not exactly renowned as being a nice bloke to work for mind. Be a bit "rock and a hard place" situation.

He's not exactly renowned as being a nice bloke to work for mind. Be a bit "rock and a hard place" situation.
What would you prefer, nee job or fat mike keeping you in a job?
No one else seems to be coming forward, unless that other fat fucker phil green fancies a bit of a comeback

Back