HMRC Recruitment - Security Checks

Hope you enjoy it mate, I have a love hate relationship with that department at the minute Haha. You going to be based at BPV?

Is that the longbenton site ? Aye if it is - hoping commute will be ok with silverlink finished.

One of the best areas to be in. Congrats.

Can't blame him for that ffs, he was pissed so wasn't thinking straight!

I didn’t mention it in interview but the bloke at the very top of the organisation was my boss on my first proper job on my year out in Slough - it’s a small world at times. Be funny if I get to meet him at some stage

Last edited:

Is that the longbenton site ? Aye if it is - hoping commute will be ok with silverlink finished.

I didn’t mention it in interview but the bloke at the very top of the organisation was my boss on my first proper job on my year out in Slough - it’s a small world at times. Be funny if I get to meet him at some stage

Aye it is marra, much better now the silver link is done. Can still be busy though depending upon what time you leave home

Notified today that I’ve passed pre employment checks , hopefully get a start date next week

Had to have additional medical clearance but I’d told them about my ‘stuff’ at interview so wasn’t an issue - always believed in being upfront about it at interview

Back