HMRC Benton Park

I know some who have waited a year. Recently some got told nee job after a long wait, but on reserve list. On the flip side, when I was there it took about a month.

No chance it'll move.

unlikely and it may be a negotiating tactic but it has been explored.
Was in dial ins a few months ago and it is being considered should a BPV lease not be extended

It’s only just been built hasn’t it. Can’t imagine they could just ship out.
It’s just leased , contract is up for renegotiation and with people working from home effectively various sites and options are being explored for a possible move - all the other regional centres are city centre based

Strong rumours they are moving to town , comes from an ITK

as I’ve said I still think it’s probably a tactic in negotiations with the landlord ( and remember the promised number recognition for new car parking policy isn’t now being provided by landlord)
Unlikely to move but not impossible.

as I’ve said I still think it’s probably a tactic in negotiations with the landlord ( and remember the promised number recognition for new car parking policy isn’t now being provided by landlord)
Unlikely to move but not impossible.

Nah it is serious. I know they are reporting opportunity savings leaving BPV.

The success of Home working has halved the need for such a huge estate and costs

Nah it is serious. I know they are reporting opportunity savings leaving BPV.

The success of Home working has halved the need for such a huge estate and costs

Ive not said it isn’t serious...I’ve been on dial ins where it’s been confirmed as an option.
It‘s not that they’re making up a move to bluff the landlord, rather its a case of making the landlord aware BPV isn’t their only option

Be houses on BPV in 5 years, digital services and WFH are death nell for large public sector sites. TVP will be the same soon. They call it progress.

Back