HMRC Benton Park

Why not? Straight up station road to the traffic lights. It's not that rough is it?

I'm talking about Tyne View Park not the massive one on Benton Park Road

I think he's working at the latter. Still your suggestion was better than asking him to cyc le!

@matt228 think you might have recently moved back lots of decent areas with starter homes for FTB nearby if you fancy moving to the darkside...
Boris said to get a electric scooter

Tebbit said on yer bike !!

Think there are a few more than that, mind.

Why? He's going to work at BPV.
That may have been from before the Waterside people moved in ( approx 150) this is according to Carrie ( SRM....or should I say former SRM)

Got the e mails with figures somewhere

I did a recruitment a while ago and to sift the initial applications and decide on interview or not took about two weeks after the closing date. Often people have to sift around normal working requirements and you need a panel etc so it can take quite a while depending on of applicants
I emailed the recruitment team and they said that there had been a lot of applications so was taking longer to sift.
I've just noticed that the job is back on the jobs page closing date in 2 weeks!!
Fucks garn on there?

That may have been from before the Waterside people moved in ( approx 150) this is according to Carrie ( SRM....or should I say former SRM)

Got the e mails with figures somewhere
Its about 2.5k, as you say, plus maybe 100 or so more.

Now starting to wonder who posters on here are when they know people I know :lol:

Might have more vacancies - they have to get permission for each chunk of recruitment and deal with separately

Pretty much this, I was on the reserve list for the one I start in 2 weeks and they readvertised the job whilst I was still on the list. Was about to email them back when they offered me it.

Your pre-employment checks have been satisfactorily completed.

The vacancy holder will contact you shortly to agree your start date or confirm what will happen next.

While this is good news and I'm glad they want me to start, I received that message on 19 November and haven't heard anything since. Does anyone have any experience of how long this generally takes to progress?

The vacancy holder will contact you shortly to agree your start date or confirm what will happen next.

While this is good news and I'm glad they want me to start, I received that message on 19 November and haven't heard anything since. Does anyone have any experience of how long this generally takes to progress?

They can drag on mate. I’d personally give it until next Friday and email the contact if you have one?

Congrats as well.

I know some who have waited a year. Recently some got told nee job after a long wait, but on reserve list. On the flip side, when I was there it took about a month.

they are looking at it...whether a negotiation tactic with landlord or not. Exactly same for WVP

No chance it'll move.

Last edited:

Back