HMRC Benton Park

The era of a job for life in the civil service is long gone. Transient workforce, home working and just a token gesture of jobs in the north. The ministry as it was known was the work place of choice at one time, had to pass exams to get in, now they just about let anyone in. It’s going down the pan.

The era of a job for life in the civil service is long gone. Transient workforce, home working and just a token gesture of jobs in the north. The ministry as it was known was the work place of choice at one time, had to pass exams to get in, now they just about let anyone in. It’s going down the pan.
I think i will see my time out in the civil service , about 15 years to go

up next to the life centre just off the train station.it's looking highly likely according to a lad I know who works for her Maj estates

Is the Stephenson Quarter site or the arena?

Igloo are developer parter on Stephenson quarter igloo Regeneration | PfP igloo announces new partnership in Newcastle

Didn’t think arena was in the running however think the Newby scheme does include commercial space:

Must admit thought it was a shoe in for the pilgrim st site especially as construction has now started.

Well, thanks very much! :lol:

Back