Hitting The Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute cowards compared to any TT rider

I would not call someone who rides a MotoGP machine flat out a "coward". It's probably more accurate to say that TT riders are insane!

Rossi on the Isle of Man TT:

'I did a lap of the Isle of Man, and I understand why people love this because it’s f**king awesome – it’s unbelievable, great. But, unfortunately, it’s too dangerous. Sometimes, riders are crazy.'

'The Isle of Man is very difficult. If you make a mistake, maybe it’s the last mistake.'

Absolute cowards compared to any TT rider
Even though it looks like the same thing on different tracks they're canny different.Not many riders jumped from Road racing to GP no matter how good or brave
The bikes are completely different and take a different skill to get them round the track without falling off them.Massive amounts of danger in both though the TT etc is the more dangerous of the two

Serious stuff this drifting lark,bearing in mind you wacking the throttle open on these bikes will throw you off the back so you're pretty much riding rodeo

Last edited:
Garry McCoy, aka The Lab Rat. So called cos he loved to experiment with new riding techniques including trying to induce a deliberate "high side" so he could change direction quicker :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back