Hitting a lass?

Restrain where possible, punch/slap if absolutely necessary.
Easy for you to say you big fucker. Gone are the days when a girl would get a bit uppity and was flipped over John Wayne's knee for a spanking. I'd put me back out. Mass is power.

Easy for you to say you big fucker. Gone are the days when a girl would get a bit uppity and was flipped over John Wayne's knee for a spanking. I'd put me back out. Mass is power.

:lol: Aye you're right mind. I have a mate who is only partially sighted after some drunk lass attacked him.

I've only had to deal with anything like that a couple of times. I find when the brain processes what a broken shoulder blade must feel like, it's not worth finding out if I'm being serious or not.

She was out of order but she was presumably in some distress over something and he was in uniform and performing a task. A task which was not to mete out punishment but to bring her to judgement.
When he hit her she was not doing anything. He wasn't defending himself.
He wasn't restraining her.
He just hit her.
That is not acceptable given his position.

If this was in a kebab shop and they were both in civvies then fair enough.
He could have been distressed, he wasn't doing anything when she hit him.
Total acceptable to give her a clip which calmed the situation, I would have given her another one.

The law protects your right to defend yourself, your property and others from attack. But it is important to know how much force you are entitled to use or you may find yourself facing criminal charges.
And how do we "know" how much force we we are entitled to use?

There are far too many variables for the average bloke to be able to make a reasoned assessment in a split second

On our works night out last week in Newcastle some overweight lasses were trying to jump the taxi queue. A very smartly dressed lad stopped them getting into the taxi before him and three of them proceeded to drag him around the street slapping him in the process. The poor fucker had his shirt and waistcoat ripped but didn't retaliate. We stepped in to get the rotten fuckers off him and police eventually moved them on but didn't arrest them.

If he had slapped a couple of them I wouldn't have blamed him. My mate who was in the queue with me says the lad took the right course in not chinning them.
As anyone said realise you are better than these and get the next taxi?

Clip of this thread. Krav Maga. Ffs.

Last edited:
The answer is, of course, never ever get yourself in the situation that you are sharing a taxi queue with a bunch of pissed up fat slags in the first place.
Exactly. I Wonder if the smart looking man would have tried to stop 3 burley blokes?
Let the friggers have it and move on with ya life I say.

I'd happily give anyone a dig that attacks me regardless of gender or age. Only situation I've been in like this was when I was about 17. Chav lass tried to set about me for refusing to give her a tab. Just grabbed her by the scruff of her berghaus and ragged her about. Her tins of carling fell out of her pockets and burst then her trackies fell down and she gave up :lol:

Back