Hitman 3

Never used my brain so much trying to play a game man, have to really think about what you are doing
Tell me about it, really struggling with Berlin currently :lol: don't give me any hints though.
Nevermind, eventually got through it.

Last edited:

Just finished the Berlin mission, only took me an hour to get out of the friggin nightclub 😂😂 loved blasting everyone with my shotgun on the dancefloor like 😂😂.

The Dartmoor one was canny, I stumbled on the old bird by mistake and instead of my gun I hoyed the unicorn horn yet again by mistake and got her right between the eyes 😂 took me ages to find the code to retrieve the file, was looking at the wrang clock, was even blasting the grandfather clock to see if it was inside! Of course it was on the mantle clock 😂 i am nee good at these games man

Even though 2 was released all in one go I played it like I did the first in the episodic manner and gave myself a month on a single level to play through and do all the challenges and mastery then moved onto the next.

Downloaded 3 last month and didnt manage to get half of Dubai done because I found it so dull, absolutely my least favourite level of all 3 games thus far. Started Dartmoor last night and wow its blown me away. The murder mystery is brilliant, probably the most fun ive had on a game for a long time. The mood and setting is fantastic too.

when I've played I've never had the patience to play it like it's intended, I just end up going mental with a gun and changing disguises until no one's left
I'm going to like this and bump the thread because I've just played hitman 1 for the first time. The bairn wanted the trial of xbox ultimate, and I thought I'd download the trilogy. First go I went to the fashion show thing, decided to jump on the cat walk and shoot a model in the face for the crack. Kept changing uniforms and trying not to get caught. The bairn wants a full day of it tomorrow :lol: actually doing the missions properly might not be half as much fun. Mind (and I know this is the first one) I did find I kept getting my murders seen, even though I was certain no one was there. Not that I cared like, just hid in a cupboard for a bit. Mint

I'm going to like this and bump the thread because I've just played hitman 1 for the first time. The bairn wanted the trial of xbox ultimate, and I thought I'd download the trilogy. First go I went to the fashion show thing, decided to jump on the cat walk and shoot a model in the face for the crack. Kept changing uniforms and trying not to get caught. The bairn wants a full day of it tomorrow :lol: actually doing the missions properly might not be half as much fun. Mind (and I know this is the first one) I did find I kept getting my murders seen, even though I was certain no one was there. Not that I cared like, just hid in a cupboard for a bit. Mint
Guessing you're in about the remake and not the original?

Guessing you're in about the remake and not the original?
No idea mate, it's whatever the trilogy is on xbox ultimate. Probably the remake I'd guess. It let's you play whatever level you fancy in any order. For some reason I'd never played it before but it's class. Full disclosure, it's a nice day and I've had a lot of lowenbrau on my perfect draft machine but I haven't had this much fun on a game in years. Told the missus I want it for my birthday on the ps5

No idea mate, it's whatever the trilogy is on xbox ultimate. Probably the remake I'd guess. It let's you play whatever level you fancy in any order. For some reason I'd never played it before but it's class. Full disclosure, it's a nice day and I've had a lot of lowenbrau on my perfect draft machine but I haven't had this much fun on a game in years. Told the missus I want it for my birthday on the ps5
Original is from 2000 so must be the remake. Was good when I played it years ago. Might try the remake.

Original is from 2000 so must be the remake. Was good when I played it years ago. Might try the remake.
It's not a remake, it's sort of a soft reboot. Hitman Contracts was a remake of the original as it never came out on console. Had him remembering some missions with others added.

Only bad Hitman game was Absolution.

Anyone played Freelancer? Used to think I was good at the game but I am nothing without a silenced pistol and a lock pick. It's breathed new life into the game.

Anyone played Freelancer? Used to think I was good at the game but I am nothing without a silenced pistol and a lock pick. It's breathed new life into the game.
Love it, played the beta and its brought me back to the game. Even decided to play the escalations which I'd avoided as I want to unlock more suits to use in it.

Just replayed through Hitman 1, 2, and 3 and got Silent Assassin status on every level of all three games, professional difficulty.

Some of them we're absolutely solid, with a lot of waiting around in places, but it was so worth it.

Incredible games like, and so replayable. Going to give the freelancer stuff a try tonight, before restarting them again on the highest difficulty.

Just replayed through Hitman 1, 2, and 3 and got Silent Assassin status on every level of all three games, professional difficulty.

Some of them we're absolutely solid, with a lot of waiting around in places, but it was so worth it.

Incredible games like, and so replayable. Going to give the freelancer stuff a try tonight, before restarting them again on the highest difficulty.

When I played it I usually just ended up killing any witnesses and then going on a rampage until there's nobody left :lol:

Back