Hitman 3

Canny game but the 2nd one took about 5 hours playthrough without paying for the extra missions DLC so I i'm going to wait till its comes down in price before getting it.

Canny game but the 2nd one took about 5 hours playthrough without paying for the extra missions DLC so I i'm going to wait till its comes down in price before getting it.
Found the second one way to easy.
J enjoyed the bonus sniper level. Having to pick off the security without being caught was a lot of fun

Had it since Thursday and still can't connect to IO servers, along with many more people.

IO have been very quiet in this too frustratingly

Played the first 2 missions so far. Enjoying it, find the best way to play this is to play the game your way first, just killing targets etc, then go back and do the stories within the level. It's a game that's meant to be replayed multiple times, doesn't need to have a long campaign.

Played the first 2 missions so far. Enjoying it, find the best way to play this is to play the game your way first, just killing targets etc, then go back and do the stories within the level. It's a game that's meant to be replayed multiple times, doesn't need to have a long campaign.

What do you mean by do the stories within the level?

What do you mean by do the stories within the level?
Mission stories, they're timed events that basically help you find disguises and ways of killing the targets. I turn them off in the first play through then go back and replay them. If you're struggling, they're worth doing as it teaches you the game/missions.

Last edited:
Mission stories, they're timed events that basically help you find disguises and ways of killing the targets. I turn them off in the first play through then go back and replay them. If you're struggling, they're worth doing as it teaches you the game/missions.

Will probably have to..im shit at games. Im stuck on the training level😂

Back