Hitachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on here work there?

My mates been given a date for the 'group assessment'

Does anyone know what's involved in it? What type of questions they ask etc.

Also is it formal clothes or what? Literally no dress code mentioned at all.

Anyone on here work there?

My mates been given a date for the 'group assessment'

Does anyone know what's involved in it? What type of questions they ask etc.

Also is it formal clothes or what? Literally no dress code mentioned at all.
Waiting for start date. What job?

I thought they were f***ing off because of brexit. The politics board lot seem to think they will. No block on recruitment yet then

Me too...had medical and everything they said start date woud be between September and December but can't see it being this side of Christmas now
Sounds like a shambles according to my mate who works there now, temporary people are starting now. My notice is a month and the training is 5 weeks so they're cutting it fine I start before Christmas

A friend of the family is one of the big boss men there, does the night shift if I remember correctly. I'll think out of the box here and without asking him, I'm presuming any interview will be smart dress code (suit or just shirt and tie).

Sounds like a shambles according to my mate who works there now, temporary people are starting now. My notice is a month and the training is 5 weeks so they're cutting it fine I start before Christmas
My mate is a test engineer and has been there since about May, he said it is a bit of a shambles in respect of the Japanese not sharing processes and not having the tools they need etc. plus limited amounts of work until about now.

The plus side of that is they've created their own processes that suit them and fit their way of working, they've pretty much been given carte blanche to order whatever equipment they need and organise whatever training they fancy.

A lot of it is to be expected with such a huge project and the way some global companies still work is very territorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back