Hit the North festival

Boot Cleaner

Striker
Anyone going to this next Saturday in the home of the Saudi butchers?

Only going as DMAs scrapped the times square gig and merged it into this so got tickets transferred. Loads of acts at different venues but with 9 days to go there's still no times or venues announced!!

My pal has offered me a ticket like, similar to yourself he got two for the other gig and has ended up here for DMA's. We equally have no clue what the day is going to look like

Anyone going to this next Saturday in the home of the Saudi butchers?

Only going as DMAs scrapped the times square gig and merged it into this so got tickets transferred. Loads of acts at different venues but with 9 days to go there's still no times or venues announced!!

Considered it but from what I've heard from previous events similar to this, it'll be an absolute nightmare for any of the "popular" artists.

If DMA's are playing Acadamy that will fill up early on in the day and you'll either need to spend most of the day in there or hope for the best and queue up outside and likely miss out.

Considered it but from what I've heard from previous events similar to this, it'll be an absolute nightmare for any of the "popular" artists.

If DMA's are playing Acadamy that will fill up early on in the day and you'll either need to spend most of the day in there or hope for the best and queue up outside and likely miss out.

Can't wait to pay 13 quid for a 2 pinter even earlier then 😏

Went to last HTN and it was one of the best days out I’ve ever had. Bands everywhere and some cracking bands from all over the world. Probably not as good this year because of travel restrictions but it is a fantastic day out. Won’t be watching DMAs

Back