Hit on the way back from the match

Steam rollers aren't speedy but they'll ruin your day. A 21.75MPH two tonne beige projectile piloted by a skeletal, vision free, grey permed messenger of death with a Doctor's appointment is more horrifying than any horror film.
That's my missus (No, you wadn't want to, really you wandn't want to )

Where was it mate? Go round the places that could possibly have CCTV around this time. Scumbags. Hope the bairn is ok.

If you’ve got time that is.

Been hit by a car on the way back from a match looks to be 2 boy racers chasing each other and he’s clipped the car, realistically if we didn’t get his number plate do we have any hope of finding who it was?

Hit the side the bairn was asleep in as well the f***ing ku.nt :evil:

You're meant to report every incident to your insurance company whether you are going to claim or not and irrespective of whose fault it was.

I wouldn't do it as they can use it as an excuse to hike up ya premium regardless

I was actually knocked down by a car before. Early evening and I was heading home after a few pints. I remember it was a very narrow footpath i was walking on & I got knocked to the ground. The driver got out & me, being pissed, told him I was fine & not to make a big deal of it & to drive on. It only occurred to me after it actually happened that he was possibly pissed & I sent him on after he knocked someone down. 🤦‍♂️

I got missed by the car but hit by the caravan it was towing once. On the way to Blackpool having stopped at Kir(k)by Stephen to restock on the vod.

Back