Hit on the way back from the match

Raich Carter

Striker
Been hit by a car on the way back from a match looks to be 2 boy racers chasing each other and he’s clipped the car, realistically if we didn’t get his number plate do we have any hope of finding who it was?

Hit the side the bairn was asleep in as well the f***ing ku.nt :evil:

was one a silver fiesta and the other one a darker golf or something like that? there were 2 clowns pissing about in front of us at the lights near the hendon grange on the way home?

hope the bairns ok.

I was actually knocked down by a car before. Early evening and I was heading home after a few pints. I remember it was a very narrow footpath i was walking on & I got knocked to the ground. The driver got out & me, being pissed, told him I was fine & not to make a big deal of it & to drive on. It only occurred to me after it actually happened that he was possibly pissed & I sent him on after he knocked someone down. 🤦‍♂️

I was actually knocked down by a car before. Early evening and I was heading home after a few pints. I remember it was a very narrow footpath i was walking on & I got knocked to the ground. The driver got out & me, being pissed, told him I was fine & not to make a big deal of it & to drive on. It only occurred to me after it actually happened that he was possibly pissed & I sent him on after he knocked someone down. 🤦‍♂️
You (unt !

That's rubbish that mind. Definitely worth reporting in case they've done damage to anyone else this evening.

Hope the bairn is ok xx

Been hit by a car on the way back from a match looks to be 2 boy racers chasing each other and he’s clipped the car, realistically if we didn’t get his number plate do we have any hope of finding who it was?

My van got hit by a car a couple of months ago next to Plainsy club. Had ower lass and the bairn in the van. He waved to apologise and then went to jump the lights at the Prospect but bottled it at the last second. On green he floored the fucker and shot off. I reported it then checked the DVLA plus the insurance thing. It must have been false plates, no insurance etc. as the car basically didn't exist.
You should have offered to drive him home.

Last edited:
report it even if you didnt get the reg, you never know what happened before that or afterwards elsewhere. they'll be on CCTV somewhere and the police crackdown pretty hard on people racing like that and being a danger to the public. you having your kid in the car they clipped is a good example.

Hope the bairns OK mate. Without a plate you're pretty nackered. Invest in a dash cam if you can.

Report it and get a crime/ incident number from the police. You'll need it if you need to claim for repairs to your car whether he's insured or not.
The one I mentioned hit me where the two lanes are chicaned into one, I watched him in my mirror overtake about 6 cars, he was doing at least 60-70, probably more. He went for the gap inside the bollard as he overtook me and hit my front wing with his rear three quarter. My van being a long wheelbase, hardly moved. He was lucky he didn't roll his 1 series BMW over the kerb at that speed. It was bizarre. When he went to jump the Prospect lights and stopped he was 10 yards short of being t-boned by both lanes of the A690. Scary.

Back