Hip Hop SMB fans

Are you kidding me? Kamikazee is excellent. And, uh, he's always been a fast rapper that's nothing new, by the way. It is one of the things he's known for.

Fall and The Ringer are excellent. There are some songs that I could do with out, but most of the record is f***ing solid.

Just out of interest why do you think it's excellent?

To me it just sounds like a past it middle aged bloke relying on boring shock value of hurling insults at people because they've dared to make valid criticisms of him.

The line about Earl is embarrassing, the stuff about Budden is embarrassing and the line about Tyler is maybe the most pathetic thing he's ever done and that's got some serious competition.

To me it just sounds like a past it middle aged bloke relying on boring shock value of hurling insults at people because they've dared to make valid criticisms of him.

The line about Earl is embarrassing, the stuff about Budden is embarrassing and the line about Tyler is maybe the most pathetic thing he's ever done and that's got some serious competition.
For the record, he has made a career out of hurling insults so that part is no different than what he has always done. I enjoy the shit talking and I enjoy how he does it on this album. I think a pissed-off Shady is when he's at his best. For me, this is the best album he has put out for a while. Good flow, good beats - for the most part. I will admit there are some songs that I could live without.

Are you kidding me? Kamikazee is excellent. And, uh, he's always been a fast rapper that's nothing new, by the way. It is one of the things he's known for.

Fall and The Ringer are excellent. There are some songs that I could do with out, but most of the record is f***ing solid.
He hasn't.

Shady quite conversational and lots of breaks in structure.

He hasn't.

Shady quite conversational and lots of breaks in structure.
Back in the day B Real of Cypress Hill used to host a very very late night radio show on one of the hip hop stations here in Los Angeles and he often had Shady on there doing some freestyle and he was always fast as fuck.

Budden is a whiney little shite.

I’m waiting for the hip-hop be-bop fusion.

Maybe the acapella version (doo-wop-hip-hoo-be-bop) will be interesting but ultimately bland.

I expect, however, that the lighter version: pop-hip-hop-be-bop won’t be much cop.

And the accompanying fashion trend will result in people being called a hip-hop-be-bop-fop.

These are fascinating times.

Riitz is better than Eminem, got some class tunes

Away from Riitz I recently found this epic tune again the other day for my car. Forgot how many good songs they had (OPP etc.). Might see if I can grab the album:

Got into rap with NWA back in the day then ICE T before getting into ICE T as part of Body Count which I absolutely loved. Massively into Grime at the minute. nowt better than music with a social/political narrative

Anyone watching the Wu on iplayer? Is that Cappadonna with the baseball cap and hood up?
Cappaccino. Staten isles Frank Nitti; him and Uey.

Woo Ghost never does this verse.

Woo Ghost never does thatverse.

'Dino

Woo Ghost never does that verse

Dino

Run

Woo Ghost never does this verse.

Last edited:

Back