Hillsborough

Disappointing but if the evidence isn’t there the evidence isn’t there.

The evidence of one of the now living witnesses essentially amounts to “he once told me this over a pint in a pub”. Although I have not of course read the evidence in any great detail, you can see why the CPS are shaky about the prospects of conviction. Unfortunately.

I think that the CPS had little choice as, according to the article, two witnesses have changed evidence and a third has died. It must be very distressing for the families of the victims.
CPS can only go on what they have available now but it still stinks considering a lot of the police notebook evidence from the actual day was systematically changed or destroyed before the original Taylor enquiry.

I see the families believe the wrong charges had been brought in the first place. I reckon thats a familiar tactic by the estbalishment and its tool the CPS. Offen distracts from a cover up or whitewash. The Stokes case a recent example of this.

I see the families believe the wrong charges had been brought in the first place. I reckon thats a familiar tactic by the estbalishment and its tool the CPS. Offen distracts from a cover up or whitewash. The Stokes case a recent example of this.
Very much. They think we are daft.

Spot the Tory voter
not a tory voter,but if i had to i would before labour anyday...

This thread is about justice for people who have lost loved one's at a football match. If you can't help yourself or have no dignity, the politics forum is available. Try not to embarrass yourself any further.
my comments were nowt to do with hillsboro or live's lost...my comment's were aimed at JC please pay attention more

Last edited:
Where are the people who decided fencing in football fans was safe? They should be the ones in the dock

Once again the Police literally get away with murder.

Guilty of mismanagement of the situation and a disgusting cover up but not murder - the people who allowed that ground a safety certificate are the guilty ones

Last edited:
not a tory voter,but if i had to i would before labour anyday...

my comments were nowt to do with hillsboro or live's lost...my comment's were aimed at JC please pay attention more
You decide to make a political post on a thread about people who have died. You are scum.

Back