Hillsborough

I think that the CPS had little choice as, according to the article, two witnesses have changed evidence and a third has died. It must be very distressing for the families of the victims.
I wonder what the 'changes in evidence' of the two witnesses were? It might be that the CPS have correctly weighed the 'new evidence' & concluded that there's no realistic prospect of a conviction. But it's hard to avoid the whiff of a stitch up.

Charges dropped for him but still going ahead, for the time being, with 5 others -
Five others, including David Duckenfield who is accused of manslaughter by gross negligence of 95 fans, are due to face trial next year.

Still stinks like.

I wonder what the 'changes in evidence' of the two witnesses were? It might be that the CPS have correctly weighed the 'new evidence' & concluded that there's no realistic prospect of a conviction. But it's hard to avoid the whiff of a stitch up.

The "whiff" is more like the acrid sting of the establishment dung heap.

That he even applied for a role with Merseyside police speaks volumes about his lack of self awareness.

The "whiff" is more like the acrid sting of the establishment dung heap.

That he even applied for a role with Merseyside police speaks volumes about his lack of self awareness.
Eloquently and succinctly put. Probably very accurate also. Have a like.

Imagine if something like this had happened at Twickenham to the rugger buggers? Or the Test match at Lord's?

Charges dropped for him but still going ahead, for the time being, with 5 others -
Five others, including David Duckenfield who is accused of manslaughter by gross negligence of 95 fans, are due to face trial next year.

Still stinks like.

Reckon the charges will end up being reduced and the "poorly auld man" defence being played by Dukenfield's massively expensive QC.

Goes right up to Thatcher and the Tories won't allow Margaret's "legacy" to be besmirched
dont worry comrade corbyn is the next PM,a known visitor to IRA fund raising events in the past as well as showing up at various arab terrorist memorial/remembrance day's..regretably our area is his backbone.

Back