High Maintenance

Churchlanelad

Central Defender
Went to the Dentist last year for my check up. She recommended that I use those little inter dental brushes to clean properly between my nashers, that was fine. I now have a collection of 4 different sizes and it’s a right pain if one breaks off in your gob. This check up she says that I should now dip the brushes in mouthwash and then use them. I also went to the Opticians and he’s told me to clean my eyelashes with a lotion as they have gunk on them, he showed me a close up picture of my lashes, it was not pleasant. The result is that I am now spending about 45 minutes in the bathroom every morning doing all of this palaver as well as my usual ablutions. Anyone else have this carry on?

Went to the Dentist last year for my check up. She recommended that I use those little inter dental brushes to clean properly between my nashers, that was fine. I now have a collection of 4 different sizes and it’s a right pain if one breaks off in your gob. This check up she says that I should now dip the brushes in mouthwash and then use them. I also went to the Opticians and he’s told me to clean my eyelashes with a lotion as they have gunk on them, he showed me a close up picture of my lashes, it was not pleasant. The result is that I am now spending about 45 minutes in the bathroom every morning doing all of this palaver as well as my usual ablutions. Anyone else have this carry on?
Try being a woman! Some of us have been fannying about with stuff for years... :p:lol:

My boss has those things I think. He just does it during the day.

Can't believe I've gotten to my age without realising I should be cleaning my eyelashes every morning.

Any recommendations for hair and nail extensions for you, that would be the kicker.....send us your bank card details, security code and pin number we will look after yourscammedfunds.com

Lather in a bottle of household ammonia and gargle some once a week. Feel free to shower afterwards if you need to.

Will keep you feeling and smelling fresh all week.

I can pull my eyelashes out, probably about 3 or 4 each time but sometimes more. It’s a talent I e had since my sister put a bar of vanish stain remover in the soap dish and I washed my face with it.

Back