High Blood Pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
what else are they doing thugh to help you get it down?

If losng weight, changing diet and exercising do not work then medication is the olny other option/

Fuck all. Told me to cut down on the beers thats it

prolonged high blood pressure can be very dangerous.

My wife has had it for years (in hindsight probably all her life) but has also been on medication to keep it down. She then had her meds changed by her insurance company and then about 6 months later she had a major stroke when a weak spot in one of her blood vessels burst.
She was lucky because upon reaching hospital they did a scan, spotted the bleeding, and one other weak spot, and within 2 days they placed two coils in her head.
She spent the past 2 years in rehab and now has to go back once a year for a new scan.

If you have high blood pressure make sure you get the correct meds and don't get fobbed off by your doctor (ours thought my wife was suffering from hayfever!!) because doctors at your local practice only know the basics and majority have no real experience with strokes or potential strokes!
The blood pressures more to do with the fact im a angry bastard and get stressed easy tbh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back