Hidden Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

When kept right it's the best pint of men's beer you can get .Mock all you like but I challenge you to pop into any proper beer bar (sinatras,Railway,Josephs etc) and not help but like the Amber Necter.

Who's got The Gardeners now? Heard it's back open but neeone gans in.

Who's got The Gardeners now? Heard it's back open but neeone gans in.
Gadgie called Sid who has the Montain Daisy has it.

Spelling might not be Adams strong point, but let's talk about close quarter combat and takedown manoeuvres. That's a different story.
Thanks Dan for watching my back whilst I was away from the board I owe you one

These people take their spelling seriously on here,me however when I'm posting it's always on my phone whilst getting a pap,or stretched out on the settee with one eye shut.So punctuation/spelling is low on my priorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been in this after for a couple of cocktails , not many in but really enjoyed it. P's and Q's less so , 15 mins to get a cocktail made and the decor is shite - be closed by November

Been in this after for a couple of cocktails , not many in but really enjoyed it. P's and Q's less so , 15 mins to get a cocktail made and the decor is shite - be closed by November
P's & Q's feels like Newcastle though apparently.

Not mine these days , used to canny when it first opened but usually end up somewhere a bit quieter nowadays as too old for it
On the rare occasions I go to Newcastle I quite like Pilgrim Street.

Mux is here right now. Very impressed actually. Decent ambience and crowd. Tunes a bit commercial for my liking but is pleasing the punters.

To be honest surprised the op is @Mackem00 because this seems way above his level of cultural understanding.

5/5 from Mux

:lol: it would be called the in plain sight garden if that was the case.:lol:
I since have attempted to use the toilets which are far too small for this establishment. Queuing for a piss is not cool.

4/5 and that's being kind. Sort it out Hidden Garden.

I since have attempted to use the toilets which are far too small for this establishment. Queuing for a piss is not cool.

4/5 and that's being kind. Sort it out Hidden Garden.
I was just pissing about I don't know where this pub is and infact I've never heard of it till I opened this thread. Where is it, what was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back