Hermes

I know someone who works for them, they're classed as self employed and get paid 50p per parcel they deliver. Sounds shite.

Every other courier does though
I know, and if I hadn't have checked I would've been in your situation anarl (sure that the card says they'd only reattempt delivery a couple of times after that etc, and the other thing that sucked was that you couldn't state a re-delivery time slot or anything, it would just be pot f***ing luck :neutral:).

Ordered a pair of trainers a while back and they decided to deliver them to a shop down the road, lucky the people in the shop were honest and contacted me. Detest Hermes.

I know someone who works for them, they're classed as self employed and get paid 50p per parcel they deliver. Sounds shite.

Sure that includes 'attempted' deliveries as well, where they chuck a card through the letter box but don't knock

Oh dear, when I first got the "not home" card I went on their site (they'd even taken a pic of my back door to prove they'd been there), there was an option that says "leave with a neighbour", I chose "any neighbour" and voila -next day another card was left saying the parcel was with my crazy neighbour thankfully.
Fnar fnar.

Oh dear, when I first got the "not home" card I went on their site (they'd even taken a pic of my back door to prove they'd been there), there was an option that says "leave with a neighbour", I chose "any neighbour" and voila -next day another card was left saying the parcel was with my crazy neighbour thankfully.
Seems a bit shan them calling her crazy.

Once waited in hours for a boiler repair bloke, never turned up.
Rang them and they reckoned had been, knocked and ne answer, even said had looked through living room window and nebody about.
Said he must have been on fkn stilts as we live in a 3 storey town house and living room about 15 foot up, lying bassas.

Away then what is it. We will be the judge of if she likes it :)
If you really want to know its a bugle.
Used to play one back in the day.
Our lass is hopeless at getting up.
Me mate had the bright idea of getting one and giving it reveille full welly outside the bedroom door for a laugh to get her up..

Back