Hermes

Heard someone on Jeremy vine the other day saying they were out delivering at 2am. If there was a light on they would knock on the door.

We got a delivery this morning that had Chesterladmackem written on it. Havent opened it yet, but feels longish and vibrates if you press it in a certain place. If you don't collect it in 30 minutes i'll give it to my wife. I'm in Felling by btw.

I've had the doorbell go at 11pm like. Was a f***ing late Sainsbury's delivery. Chased the kernt
So you ordered your grocery shopping and because it arrived a little late you sacked it off?

It'll turn up, you need to cut them some slack as it'll be being delivered by a confused eastern European whose halfway towards nervous breakdown because he's worked 48 hours straight with nothing on his stomach but a tin of monster and he's had to shite in a tinfoil pie tin.
And if you are really unlucky he will deliver that turd to you instead of your package

They came 4 times last week while the was at work and now it’s been returned to sender. Do they not leave with neighbours or have a depot or summat?

My first thought as well.
Oh dear, when I first got the "not home" card I went on their site (they'd even taken a pic of my back door to prove they'd been there), there was an option that says "leave with a neighbour", I chose "any neighbour" and voila -next day another card was left saying the parcel was with my crazy neighbour thankfully.

Oh dear, when I first got the "not home" card I went on their site (they'd even taken a pic of my back door to prove they'd been there), there was an option that says "leave with a neighbour", I chose "any neighbour" and voila -next day another card was left saying the parcel was with my crazy neighbour thankfully.
I just assumed at some point they’d try a neighbour . Arseholes

Back