Here we go...

big les

Striker
On the 8-25 from 'the toon'.

Have a good one lads and lasses.
Bollocks to not selling out and its only a div 1 play off final,i am once again looking forward to another weekend in the capital.
We may have lost all the previous but they have all given me better life memories than Stoke at home.
These weekends are what its all about,this one ive no doubt will be the same.

Loud and proud.

Bollocks to not selling out and its only a div 1 play off final,i am once again looking forward to another weekend in the capital.
We may have lost all the previous but they have all given me better life memories than Stoke at home.

Loud and proud.
Train busy like ?

Loud and proud.
Mag

Just an hour and half to go now for me. Gonna be picking my lass up at 10:30. My da' couldn't believe it when ma' said I was going to drive down. Such people like that be listened to anyway? If we had more of them in the world humans would not have succeeded in anything. We would still be living in caves cooking meat by I don't know what since the person who discovered fire would have been put off trying and would have been told they couldn't do it. We would not have seen people like Thomas Edison. We would not have seen people like Sir Edmund Hilary. We would not have seen people like Charles Darwin. We would not have seen Vasco Da Gama, Marco Polo's or James Cook. They never want anyone to succeed - ever. They never have high hopes for anyone. They always want to stop people. All they can do is put people off and put them down because that is all they are good at. Their life has been such a failure they don't want people too add insult to injury.

Just an hour and half to go now for me. Gonna be picking my lass up at 10:30. My da' couldn't believe it when ma' said I was going to drive down. Such people like that be listened to anyway? If we had more of them in the world humans would not have succeeded in anything. We would still be living in caves cooking meat by I don't know what since the person who discovered fire would have been put off trying and would have been told they couldn't do it. We would not have seen people like Thomas Edison. We would not have seen people like Sir Edmund Hilary. We would not have seen people like Charles Darwin. We would not have seen Vasco Da Gama, Marco Polo's or James Cook. They never want anyone to succeed - ever. They never have high hopes for anyone. They always want to stop people. All they can do is put people off and put them down because that is all they are good at. Their life has been such a failure they don't want people too add insult to injury.
Have you fell out?

You’re only driving a couple hundred miles in a car on a motorway, but fair dos and hope you get there safe.

Best rallying cry yet

Good luck in your search for new countries, scientific discoveries and that on the way.

Back