HERE IT IS - Video Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloody hell mate very sad :(
thankyou
come on safc lets win this f***ing cup for hazey and his family
where was he from thanks

Well worth getting it if you have a kindle, can't find his blogs online now but well worth buying. Its called "my dark friend" By Graeme Kerton

Well just watched the directors cut and crying me eyes out like a daft cut ,class memories and class people ha way the lads let's do it all again soon eh

Brilliant work, mate.

Let's hope we're doing it all again in a few weeks.

Thanks for adding me and my lad, shame he didn't have his jacket off as he had the home shirt and anthem top underneath.

However there is great significance in that photo for me. He was "made in Sunderland", but born in bristol and his middle name is Niall. Took me 10 years or so plugging away taking him to Safc games, whilst letting him support Man U....but always sniping away when I could to convert him to supporting the lads and he is perhaps a more massiver lads fan than me now. That photo says "your work here is done" :)

And to jump on the bandwagon, yes I did shed a tear celebrating borinis goal with him

Thanks for adding me and my lad, shame he didn't have his jacket off as he had the home shirt and anthem top underneath.

However there is great significance in that photo for me. He was "made in Sunderland", but born in bristol and his middle name is Niall. Took me 10 years or so plugging away taking him to Safc games, whilst letting him support Man U....but always sniping away when I could to convert him to supporting the lads and he is perhaps a more massiver lads fan than me now. That photo says "your work here is done" :)

And to jump on the bandwagon, yes I did shed a tear celebrating borinis goal with him
Ya geet big sweaty wurzel puff ;)

Which part is that then mate? I'm not stalker btw:cool:

@Travis , that was class man. Absolutely brilliant video.... and the pictures and videos from all our fans were class. Some made me laugh, others made me well up... must have been amazing to be there. The "massive lads fans" flag was class :lol:

Glad you decided to go with good music too, well done marra ;)

Anyone? ;)

Oh well we have our memories it's now up to this bunch to keep us in the top flight so we have more chances to do it all again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back