Here is a treat for you lads, even if you don't like the music

Now and then you come across a broad that is just outstanding!!

The look she gives at 6.00 seconds in at the camera. I've had that type of look before from a few sexy cats like this dame in my time!:)

Some lungs on her anarl, when she opens up!!

Any other music videos where the lass singer has the ability to melt your heart, are welcome chaps!

Lasses, you can post a video anarl of a male singer who you find steals your heart, in that music video.:)

Last edited:

The look she gives at 6.00 seconds in at the camera. I've had that type of look before from a few sexy cats like this dame in my time!:)

Any other music videos where the lass singer has the ability to melt your heart, are welcome chaps!

Lasses, you can post a video anarl of a male singer who you find steals your heart, in that music video.:)
What an absolutely disgraceful final paragraph.

Love this from 77
Sadly she's no longer with us

Yewtree alert

Porvort.

Back