Herbal Tea

Anyone drink Herbal Tea , I got a box of Camomile and Peppermint herbal tea bags as a gift (f.k.w) , anyway i’m feeling dead hippy and stuff tonight so thought I’d give it a go ,well up to now the nearest I could describe the taste is that of a soaked bandage !

Used to drink loads when I started duffing sugar from tea. Not herbal but I'm currently polishing off mint tea (just fresh mint with boiling water, no caffeine or owt).

Quite like lemon and ginger when I’ve got a cold/sore throat but other than that I’m not a massive fan. Peppermint tea tastes alright but I find green tea, camomile and most of the others I’ve tried pretty unpleasant.

Peppermint tea is canny, and some of the fruit ones are ok. Quite like Lemon and Ginger too.

Green tea has as much caffeine as coffee doesn't it and brings me out in cold sweats.

Peppermint tea is canny, and some of the fruit ones are ok. Quite like Lemon and Ginger too.

Green tea has as much caffeine as coffee doesn't it and brings me out in cold sweats.

Although there is caffeine in green tea, it contains less caffeinethan black tea, and in turn black tea has a lot less caffeine than coffee. So if you're looking to reduce your caffeine intake (but not eliminate it completely) green tea is a good choice

From clipper-teas.com

I love it and drink loads :D

Currently drinking a mug of Clipper Sleep Easy tea - A refreshing and distinctive infusion with cinnamon, chamomile, valerian and other natural herbs enhanced with natural orange flavouring.

Love green teas too.

I think brands count with tea, some taste like finely shredded egg boxes with the last bits of the sage and onion stuffing mix added. Others are a taste sensation.

Love black teas and green teas.

Green Tea makes me piss like a racehorse.
Any particular one , racehorse I mean ?

Absolutely minging stuff that no bloke should ever drink
Yoooo hooooo ;)

I think brands count with tea, some taste like finely shredded egg boxes with the last bits of the sage and onion stuffing mix added. Others are a taste sensation.

Love black teas and green teas.
Mmmmm, shredded egg boxes, nice !

Last edited:
I've got one on the go at the moment which is my favourite ever but one forgotten what it's called:evil::oops:

Back