Henderson

I’m from spenny and I was born on the wear in Bishop Auckland. What the fuck has Liverpool or man united got to do with me? Anyway I think the club wanted to take the money (well short actually) so I can imagine the lads had that much choice(I hope). If we had been able to keep them we wouldn’t be in the third division. I bet Short wishes he hadn’t sold him and Pickford now. It’s cost him much much more.
Players want to win trophies. I sure Henderson would love to do it with us. But if any player got the chance to move to one of the biggest clubs in Europe and have the chance to play at the very top of the game then take it.

Players want to win trophies. I sure Henderson would love to do it with us. But if any player got the chance to move to one of the biggest clubs in Europe and have the chance to play at the very top of the game then take it.
Leicester proved you don’t have to move on to win things. If we had that belief in ourselves we could as well. We’ve never been further away from that as it stands now.

Nar mate Butchers Coat and Super Colin Todd, both seething that Henderson did well tonight and is nearly guaranteed to be in the CL final.
Todd and the Butcher both Mags guaranteed.

No marra, not seething at all.
Just don't get the wankfest on here over ex players who chose not to play for SAFC that's all.
And by the way - I'm red and white through and through. Season ticket just renewed too!

He knitted it together, won loads of tackles, started the move for at least one goal and ran his heart out as did Milner.
Not fancy footballers but they allow the fancy footballers to do their stuff.
Stupid Colin Todd doesn't know what he's talking about ( as usual)

Back in the days when he was a Sunderland player, there were loads that reckoned Henderson was average and that Cattermole was a better player than him. Some of these sorts of idiots probably kept on believing it for a few years after he left.

Henderson is a very very good midfielder and the sort that all good teams have. He is very tactically aware of his roles in a team (yes roles because he can and does play different roles sometimes) and can / does adapt. He's almost always looking to make himself available for the ball which is exactly what the defenders and the forwards want and need when they are in trouble. These players knit a side together. He can also win the ball back for his team very well also. A great all rounder.

Back