Henderson

Oh yes it’s just little old sunderland and we aren’t allowed to keep hold of our better players. Brian clough wouldn’t agree with you. He took a forest side to anfield in the European cup and won. It’s a mentality thing. Just because you don’t believe in yourself doesn’t mean everyone else can’t.
What are you on about? Are you saying he should have stayed rather than trying to better his career? If you had the chance you wouldn't move to Liverpool or Man Utd?

Ha'way man, he constantly won back possession cleanly and started off Liverpool attacks tonight.
Some people are so bloody minded they refuse to give up an opinion that have of someone despite the glaringly obvious hitting them in the face over and over. They would rather continue to argue than admit they are wrong. Nobody has said he is world class but people that know football can understand the importance that some players bring to a team. These aren’t average players as we all know.

[QUOTE="Eggman, post: 27466772, member: 5853" Butchers Coat and Super Colin Todd

Possibly the best game I’ve seen Henderson play and Milner is very consistent[/QUOTE]
They both stink of shite gravy and Mag ...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What are you on about? Are you saying he should have stayed rather than trying to better his career? If you had the chance you wouldn't move to Liverpool or Man Utd?
I’m from spenny and I was born on the wear in Bishop Auckland. What the fuck has Liverpool or man united got to do with me? Anyway I think the club wanted to take the money (well short actually) so I can imagine the lads had that much choice(I hope). If we had been able to keep them we wouldn’t be in the third division. I bet Short wishes he hadn’t sold him and Pickford now. It’s cost him much much more.

Back