Henderson to lead England in Euros?

I think Vardy retired but said he’d come back if required, Southgate can surely convince him to stick his hand up for this.
I think Vardy realised he was always going to play second fddle to Kane and he's knocking on, thats why he retired from international football. If Kane isn't available I think Vardy would go to the Euro's. The style Southgate plays would suit him and he's the best striker the league at the moment

I think Vardy realised he was always going to play second fddle to Kane and he's knocking on, thats why he retired from international football. If Kane isn't available I think Vardy would go to the Euro's. The style Southgate plays would suit him and he's the best striker the league at the moment
Tammy Abraham is decent enough at the moment as well. Neither of them are as good a centre forward as Kane though.
Open to debate, but do you think any of the countries that those players play for , have fans wanking themselves that they were going to miss a massive tournament ?
Ronaldo would.

:lol:

he’s not even in the same league as Lewi, Immobile, Ronaldo, Aguero ffs
He averages a goal every 1.45 games in the Premier league
Aguero averages a goal every 1.44 games in the Premier League (playing in a far better side as well}
People dislike him for missing when he was offside in the WC Semi's. :lol:
He isn't in the same league (class) AS Immobile apparently :lol:

Last edited:
Tammy Abraham is decent enough at the moment as well. Neither of them are as good a centre forward as Kane though.
Vardy's more clinical.

So is Danny Ings for that matter...
He averages a goal every 1.45 games in the Premier league
Aguero averages a goal every 1.44 games in the Premier League (playing in a far better side as well}

He isn't in the same league (class) AS Immobile apparently :lol:
Aguero....77 minutes per goal.

Kane.... 162 minutes per goal.

Last edited:

Back