Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UaeExile

Winger
I've just been a total fat bastard and knocked the arse end out of a 1000 cal KFC! I earned it on the basis that I'll be getting up at 6am and jumping on the treadmill... but I'm no runner so what do other people do to make running more interesting? Some kind of interval training or something? :confused::oops:

UaeExile said:
Nee worries marra, it's a joy running outside in 45 degree heat in the middle of the desert :lol:

It really would be...

Unfortunately mate, treadmill running is something that I find unbelievably boring, enough to make me want to cry :lol:

Unfortunately mate, treadmill running is something that I find unbelievably boring, enough to make me want to cry :lol:
Tell me about it. There really isn't an alternative. If I was to run outside I'd die in about 5 minutes. If the heat and humidity didn't get me the arab drivers here would be sure to finish me off :lol:

Have you only got access to a treadmill?
Na I've got access to the gym but I'll be going tomorrow night to do weights. So I was wanting to fit in some form of exercise tomorrow morning before work and I have a treadmill in the apartment.

man up you soft fukker & get a 5k in not a kfc!.take a bottle of ice water out with ya & tip it over your head at regular intervals.it's 9degrees here in piss wet whitley bay, any chance of a swap for a week or two

Me too, when I use the treadmill now it is literally for 3 minutes at a fast pace because it becomes so boring :lol:

I've just been a total fat bastard and knocked the arse end out of a 1000 cal KFC! I earned it on the basis that I'll be getting up at 6am and jumping on the treadmill... but I'm no runner so what do other people do to make running more interesting? Some kind of interval training or something? :confused::oops:

get a good podcast. I listen to comedy podcasts now instead of music makes the time flyover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back