Help!!

Travis

Striker
So my boys 9 & 13 both want to play a game called Fortnite. Do I need separate PSN accounts for them to play? They can’t both be signed in on one as it appears there is no split screen option?

We do have 2 PS4 now. One old one that takes off like a drone after a couple of hours play so bought a new 1tb console for them as they had so many games etc.

Now all of a sudden they both want to play a game online at the same time! Am I right in thinking the only way of doing this is having to PSN accounts?

So my boys 9 & 13 both want to play a game called Fortnite. Do I need separate PSN accounts for them to play? They can’t both be signed in on one as it appears there is no split screen option?

We do have 2 PS4 now. One old one that takes off like a drone after a couple of hours play so bought a new 1tb console for them as they had so many games etc.

Now all of a sudden they both want to play a game online at the same time! Am I right in thinking the only way of doing this is having to PSN accounts?
Nah just log in to both ps4 with the ps+ account and it'll work.

Sorry misread, aye they'll both need a unique psn account to play at the same time.

I have created 2 sub family accounts for my 7 and 8 year olds. They’ll need them at some point anyway so might as well do it now.
Costs nothing if like @tom90 said you don’t need PS+.

If you end up getting PS+ only buy it for 1 account as you can share it onto another PS4.

I have created 2 sub family accounts for my 7 and 8 year olds. They’ll need them at some point anyway so might as well do it now.
Costs nothing if like @tom90 said you don’t need PS+.

If you end up getting PS+ only buy it for 1 account as you can share it onto another PS4.
Got the same setup with my kids. The setup is a bit fiddly but it's worth it to not have to buy PS+ twice.

Back