Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawe toppa

Winger
Can anyone help me, appreciate there is a lot of info on here but really would like someone to point me in the right direction.
Anyhoo i got weighed 3 weeks ago as knew i needed to lose some weight and was shocked at my weight - 16 stone 1! I decided to do something drastic to get weight off so started doing the alternate day fasting diet which ive done before and can do it quite easy. I got weighed on Saturday and have lost 9lb but im absolutely shattered of a tea time when i get in from work at about 4pm (get up for work at 5am). From last Wednesday to tonight ive had to have a kip or fell asleep for about an hour each night and feel like shit when ive got in from work. I would like a meal plan if possible which is not full of daft fancy foods etc, macros etc if poss.I intend to go back to the gym 3 times a week to start with but need to get some energy into me first as so tired at the moment. Im 5ft 11 and 40 years old and would ideally like to be about 14 and a half stone and trimish. I bought a mountain bike a few month ago and enjoyed going out on it before going to work but its mega dark in the mornings now and also as i stated the tiredness is wiping me out. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

First thing I would do is stop what you’re doing and start a diary on myfitnesspal.

Then work out how many calories you need to be alive, there was one on iifym.com or somewhere. Say it’s 2000 a day.

Then make sure that you consume less than that without starving yourself, say 1700 total calories per day.

Or do hods of cardio. But it’s what you eat that counts. Buy a joe wicks book for meal ideas or eat a lot of chicken and veg.

https://www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

Last edited:
Eat sensibly - decent foods - fruit and veg , lean meat and fish and that.
And so some cardio - running is best for burning calories.
Fuck off the unsustainable faddy diet shit . You might get some instant success but rarely ends well in the longer term. Give yourself 6 months to a year to see decent results.

Eat sensibly - decent foods - fruit and veg , lean meat and fish and that.
And so some cardio - running is best for burning calories.
Fuck off the unsustainable faddy diet shit . You might get some instant success but rarely ends well in the longer term. Give yourself 6 months to a year to see decent results.
+1 for this, you need to make lifestyle changes not just a short term diet fix where you lose some go back to your old ways and end up in the same position again a year or two down the line. If dont like running then do something else whether its swimming, cycling, squash , weights whatever

First thing I would do is stop what you’re doing and start a diary on myfitnesspal.

Then work out how many calories you need to be alive, there was one on iifym.com or somewhere. Say it’s 2000 a day.

Then make sure that you consume less than that without starving yourself, say 1700 total calories per day.

Or do hods of cardio. But it’s what you eat that counts. Buy a joe wicks book for meal ideas or eat a lot of chicken and veg.

https://www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

This. MFP is awesome for tracking progress and advice.

Also, as stated above, eat lots of protein and veg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back