Help needed with Activision account

snarlz II

Winger
While registering I’ve inputted the wrong e mail address and created a password. The e mail address must exist as it went through but it’s not mine so obviously I can’t verify it. Any advice?

It's a f***ing nightmare with all this registering up for stuff. We had a nightmare recovering a Fortnite thing when moving from a switch to xbox, ended up starting it again but his switch still works u der the old account. Recently he's had to have a fifa account and Activision for warzone on top of his XBOX, Nintendo, Google and steam account, then there's f***ing roblox🤣. Bring back CDs or cartridges where you just stick them in and it works

Last edited:
It's a f***ing nightmare with all this registering up for stuff. We had a nightmare recovering a Fortnite thing when moving from a switch to xbox, ended up starting it again but his switch still works u der the old account. Recently he's had to have a fifa account and Activision for warzone on top of his XBOX, Nintendo, Google and steam account, then there's f***ing roblox🤣. Bring back CDs or cartridges where you just stick them in and it works
Haway Granda. How come you're out of bed
?

The mistaken e mail no longer exists but my account is now linked to it. I’m stuck. I can’t change it until I verify, I can’t verify because it’s not my e mail. Nightmare
I would contact Activision and explain the situation. Is it not possible to create an email address the same as the mistaken one? Then recover the password that way

I would contact Activision and explain the situation. Is it not possible to create an email address the same as the mistaken one? Then recover the password that way
I tried to create the same email but it won’t let me, the format no longer exists. I’m finding it hard to contact Activision

Last edited:

Back