Help - florists in Sunderland to deliver Saturday or Sunday

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5265

Reet then. ''My friend" who lives down south has not sorted out Mother's Day and needs to ring a florist in Sunderland tomorrow to arrange a delivery. All online florists (interflora, M&S etc) are saying it's too late. Anyone know any florists in Sunderland my friend can ring to get it sorted tomorrow? My friend can look at yella pages and that but thought a bit of local knowledge might help. You lot are all mad keen on a) flower arranging and/or b) mams so will know. Thanks in advance.

Reet then. ''My friend" who lives down south has not sorted out Mother's Day and needs to ring a florist in Sunderland tomorrow to arrange a delivery. All online florists (interflora, M&S etc) are saying it's too late. Anyone know any florists in Sunderland my friend can ring to get it sorted tomorrow? My friend can look at yella pages and that but thought a bit of local knowledge might help. You lot are all mad keen on a) flower arranging and/or b) mams so will know. Thanks in advance.

Don't know about this short notice but Debbie Clarke ( Wavendon ) always good...Wild Bunch might be worth a call as well

Well surely if she`s that much of a friend you could get some for her and drop them in ;)

You could ask "another mate" who lives in Sunderland to help you out? :p

Or try The Wild Bunch, Ashbrooke Florists, or Charlotte's House of Flowers.
"My friend" may need to take up "another mate" on this :)

Well surely if she`s that much of a friend you could get some for her and drop them in ;)
I like "my friend" and am very fond of their mam but am too lazy to do a ten hour round trip to deliver flowers to make them happy.

Moonpig are delivering tomorrow if you order by 4pm today.

Edit: should've probably read the rest of the thread! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back