Hell on in Seaham...

Apparently there’s about 50-60 youths fighting in Church st. Beating the snot out of eachother.
One lad managed to escape the fight and was rescued by shop staff.

A lad and lass tried to intervene to protect a lad getting the shit kicked out of him and ended up being attacked, bottles thrown, lass’s car damaged.

I don’t know this first hand, don’t shoot the messenger, and piss off with yer SEB shit.
Shop staff?Late night opening?
Thought Seaham was now the place to go to for food and canny pubs.

Lived in Seaham, worked in Sunderland got called a sheep shagger for years and received a lovely pair of wellies for me 18th from the townies.
Lived there til i was 22 loved it great people, although I found everyone knew everyone’s business, but maybe that’s what it was like back then in a council estate everywhere.
Would never want to return though, far too many catholics ( only joking best mates are catholic’s before someone has a go) and Father Ma was legend.
The Kestral when Bob had it was my local, yes I’m f***ing old.

Lived in Seaham, worked in Sunderland got called a sheep shagger for years and received a lovely pair of wellies for me 18th from the townies.
Lived there til i was 22 loved it great people, although I found everyone knew everyone’s business, but maybe that’s what it was like back then in a council estate everywhere.
Would never want to return though, far too many catholics ( only joking best mates are catholic’s before someone has a go) and Father Ma was legend.
The Kestral when Bob had it was my local, yes I’m f***ing old.

The Kestrel was my first underage drink, just along from my school

I was a pit village boy, never found anything so community orientated since

Loads of kids hanging around cos of the travelling fairground opposite Costa on the dock top.

Mix it up with a ton of cheap alcopops and that’s what happens.

Nowt to do with the travellers.

All kicked off at a daft pub rave in the westlea or something. Couple of Geordie lads what went to dj or sumit ended up getting smashed about and it went from there.

Back