Hebburn Town....

There is no “or“ about it, grass roots is generally shite. Jarra is doing ok at the moment considering where it has came from
Jarra’s corporate pitch got turned into a bliddy athletics stadium, bastards!
With a football pitch in the middle. Jarra could change their strip to claret and blue then pretend they won the World Cup Luke that London team that plays in an athletic stadium

In the late 70s, they played at Jack Clark Park, Horsley Hill Road. Which was just a football pitch.
Yes, but in the late 60's early 70's they had decent ground in Simonside, it was sold for housing, not sure if they owned it or just rented it though.

You're thinking of Jarrow Roofing. Jarrow are a different club. Richie folded Roofing last year
Cheers foolzy realised after posting. Remember Richie telling me a couple of years or so ago he’d had enough. Subsidised it on his own for years. Very straight talking guy. Always admired him for what he did for JR. They had a brilliant run in the Vase quite a few years ago. Remember Richie getting into a spat with the opposition dugout and thinking that’s Richie.

Cheers foolzy realised after posting. Remember Richie telling me a couple of years or so ago he’d had enough. Subsidised it on his own for years. Very straight talking guy. Always admired him for what he did for JR. They had a brilliant run in the Vase quite a few years ago. Remember Richie getting into a spat with the opposition dugout and thinking that’s Richie.
It's a shame as a decent northern league ground is just sitting doing nowt. Sometimes pop along to see Boldon CA and Roofings ground is just empty

To be fair the pitch at Jarrow, Perth Green is a cracking surface, better than the pitch at Hebburn, not sure whats happened over the years to the Hebburn Pitch as it used to be the best around....

I would say that Hebburns pitch is one of the best in the league at the moment.

Good draw for semi finals. Hopefully a consett v hebburn final

I know it doesn’t guarantee anything but Hebburn fav and Consett 2nd fav to win competition 👍👍

Would definitely be a fantastic final.

You would certainly get red and white / Black and white going to that one.

Back