Heavy Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Personally I thought the story was excellent but it just got on my nerves control wise. And with most games these days you don't get many pages in manuals.

Very good. More like an interactive film but still really good.

I liked it but I did it and didn't get the good ending and i really can'tbe arsedot gan back again

i'mnot startin from the staragainand I don't know which level to start back on to get the good ending so i'mnot going to bothrt

I liked it but I did it and didn't get the good ending and i really can'tbe arsedot gan back again

i'mnot startin from the staragainand I don't know which level to start back on to get the good ending so i'mnot going to bothrt

WTF? :lol:

started playing this about an hour ago, weired didnt realise it was interactive, just setting the living room table:eek: am i ganna enjoy this game or what?

Personally I thought the story was excellent but it just got on my nerves control wise. And with most games these days you don't get many pages in manuals.

aye, doin my heed in anarl

Class game. Loved it except the controls.

It's available on Playstation Move which could be quite interesting.

yeah i found it a decent story, but the actual gameplay was pretty dull, i never completed and gave up at the point when i had to wipe a baby's arse using the shine...

:eek:

Playing this at the minute, just been shagging, tits out and everything, sweeeet.

:eek::eek:

what bit was that??

who were you shagging??

Maddison, we were both in my hotel room and she leaned in for the kiss, options were kiss or not kiss obviously cos am a man i kissed which led to bucky wucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back