Hearing the Neighbours

In the house I'm in now, nothing. Unless they are getting some work done.

In the old house, f***ing everything.

I got up one Saturday morning, went downstairs, made a cuppa and sat on the couch.

I heard a door burst off it's hinges next door and the fat bint scream 'who's number is this on your phone'

him: One of the lads man.

her: I'll ring it then.

Turns out the number was for the lass who he had been having an affair with for a couple of years.

Entertaining stuff. He'd been on holiday with the other lass and all sorts.

Better than Saturday morning telly.

Touch ID on phones is the best invention ever :cool:

I grew up in a detached house so had no real experience of hearing my neighbours unless they went in their gardens or had a big party.

Now I live in a block and I sometimes like hearing the music and noise of my neighbours.

I have one neighbour who screams all day though which is annoying, now she is playing Chris de Burgh

Prefer the screaming like.

What can you hear of your neighbours?
Geneva convention breach right there

In first house we’d hear next door Mrs getting rattled on a Wednesday night them friday , like clockwork....got friendly with them, went out for a drink once and she got pissed and casually asked if we’ve ever heard them....I spat my drink a bit, then said no...summer was worse, windows open...I gave a round of applause once.

I hear everything from the people upstairs. Arguing, they move furniture every day, improvement works, Toilet, Bedroom activity, arguing - more of this than anything else, clashing doors and their car doors. But it's a good life.

Back