Hearing McGeadys left/walked away from the club

We all have opinions.
Maybe McGeady had his.
Hoof ball when we had ,supposedly , the most talented squad in the league.
I'll miss the little jinky bastard.
So we go into a new era.
League one hard bastards.
Great.
Harry Hood, Johnny Crossan, George Herd, George Mulhall, Cloughy.
Gates, Gabbadiani, Baxter, Neil Martin,Martin Harvey, Steed, Magic, Superkev, Quinny, Magic Johnson, Bolo, Toddy, Watson, Billy Hughes, Bobby Kerr, Catts, Mensah, Sleeves, Armstrong, M'villa and all the ones I haven't mentioned.
But yeah just kick it up the pitch.
In league 1.
Smashing.

We all have opinions.
Maybe McGeady had his.
Hoof ball when we had ,supposedly , the most talented squad in the league.
I'll miss the little jinky bastard.
So we go into a new era.
League one hard bastards.
Great.
Harry Hood, Johnny Crossan, George Herd, George Mulhall, Cloughy.
Gates, Gabbadiani, Baxter, Neil Martin,Martin Harvey, Steed, Magic, Superkev, Quinny, Magic Johnson, Bolo, Toddy, Watson, Billy Hughes, Bobby Kerr, Catts, Mensah, Sleeves, Armstrong, M'villa and all the ones I haven't mentioned.
But yeah just kick it up the pitch.
In league 1.
Smashing.
He's crap, man. Totally finished and rubbbing it in with his excess indulgence in Big macs. Get over him.

I can see him doing that but surely thats not enough for this action by the club.

I’m sure getting his wages off the bill is more than enough of an excuse to force him out.
Do you honestly think it’s just that because it isn’t

Depends what source you believe. Maybe he is a bully, but I don’t believe that. I fully believe that he’s stood up to the managers shite tactics and they want him off the wage bill anyway so perfect time to force him out.

Last edited:
Correct Bear but they haven’t all had Mc Geadys attitude.

He hasn’t been our best player for a long time.

Best player my arse, was a decent player, you haven’t watched him much have you?
Parkinson last night alluded to the mood in the dressing room wasn’t right, and he’s moving to get that right with January signings.Players who want to be here and praised the attitude of O’Nein and Dobson.
He was our player of the year last season and is our top scorer this season.

I choose not to contribute very much to the utter madness that is this football forum but sometimes things and people just need to be called out for the utter hypocrites they are.

Rewind to not so long ago when a certain manager tried to deal firmly with a certain clique of players who were causing internal disruption and external embarrassment both on and off the pitch. Said “rotten core” went wailing to the Board who backed them - against the manager- and said undermined manager left, leaving fans on here wailing and gnashing that the manager should have been backed and the players got shot of.

Fast forward to now: a manager deals with unsettling disruptive player(s) with the apparent backing of his Board but now these fans are now wailing that it’s the disruptive player(s) who should stay and the manager sacked!! Talk about double standards.
Let’s be brutally honest here- irrrespective of Parkinson’s ability many “fans” will clutch at any straw at any time under any circumstances to want rid of him. Even if, as now, he is absolutely right in his actions in getting rid of a rotten apple.

For what it’s worth I know a relation of a club player. If what I’ve learned (and I won’t repeat it here) is true then the particular rotten apple in question should have been peddled ages ago, and long before Mr Parkinson arrived on the scene.
Certain particular person that created & scored a lot of goals last season ?
bearing in mind we are in no position to disperse with a player of said pedigree
Let’s replace this person with less ability from a lower league club ( which to be fair is division 2 )
Thats where we will end up
Replace footballers with shite
They are if someone is saying he hasn’t been our best player for a long time.
Knows ^
its laughable that anyone could think we will be better off
short memories on here

Last edited:
Certain particular person that created & scored a lot of goals last season ?
bearing in mind we are in no position to disperse with a player of said pedigree
Let’s replace this person with less ability from a lower league club ( which to be fair is division 2 )
Thats where we will end up
Replace footballers with shite

Knows ^
its laughable that anyone could think we will be better off
short memories on here
weve had better results without him in the team..

No point arguing about it he is gone at the first opportunity. The only thing left to do is support the team tomorrow.

It’s bullshit mate. All they talked about last year was how good the dressing room was and everyone was pulling in the same direction. Was Cattermole that was saying it. All of a sudden we’re shite and there’s discontent in the dressing room, I’m sure that’s normal behaviour, especially when the manager is f***ing shite and clearly doesn’t command respect or a togetherness

Bang-on. I wouldn't be surprised if McGeady is a bit of a knob but he's been here 2 years without a peep of potential bother til this knacker turns-up. It certainly looks like none of them respect him and his ludicrous idea of football. If nothing else, they'll be wanting to keep their pass stats up before deserting this sinking ship
Funny it’s not the cheapest players i

Isn't it just? Probaly the highest earner, just before the transfer window.

Last edited:

Back