Hearing back after a job interview

She is applying for a minimum wage shop job, I would imagine she will better herself by the sounds of it no doubt.
What sort of feedback do you think she is gonna receive?

I think the op was more concerned about the bairn being left in the dark to wether she got it or not.

bit of both really. i know its a cut throat world out there, we all know. however she did a work trial on saturday, its amazing how they have time to interview kids, have them go through the whole process, but they haven't got time to call them up after to say thanks but no thanks.

as has been pointed out, this type of dismissive, impolite behaviour is exactly what they potential employers would look to be avoiding themselves. bit hypocritical

bit of both really. i know its a cut throat world out there, we all know. however she did a work trial on saturday, its amazing how they have time to interview kids, have them go through the whole process, but they haven't got time to call them up after to say thanks but no thanks.

as has been pointed out, this type of dismissive, impolite behaviour is exactly what they potential employers would look to be avoiding themselves. bit hypocritical
I will ask me daughter she works at a restaurant and I’m sure they after people always seem to be. Not sure on the age thing though arcing drinks etc, I will get back to you tonight.

Nee good mate. Need to be 18. She works at the Alex in the restraunt but she’s just said they’re looking but she needs to be 18.

Last edited:
No I don’t mate. Believe me. I’m replying to you mentioning me in a post. If it was my kid not getting a call or email or letter reguarding an interview it it has never and will not bother me one bit.

Fair enough. I’m just having a laugh/wind up with you though. No biggie.

Back