Healthy dog put down to be buried alongside owner!!

Bloke I used to work with had his cat put to sleep after him and his Mrs had a baby because it was stress peeing due to the new arrival. I'm still furious 15 years later.

When he remarried the new Mrs had cats. I said to him 'Have you told her what you did to the last one?' :)

Bloke I used to work with had his cat put to sleep after him and his Mrs had a baby because it was stress peeing due to the new arrival. I'm still furious 15 years later.

When he remarried the new Mrs had cats. I said to him 'Have you told her what you did to the last one?' :)
My Mrs' friend had her dog put down a few months before she was due to give birth to her second kid. I am convinced its cos they couldn't be arsed to look after the poor thing as they tried palming it off first but then all of a sudden it had been aggressive to the other bairn apparently and in no time it was put to sleep.

It's really easy to take a cat or dog to a shelter as it's not getting on well with a new baby. I'm amazed a vet was willing to put it down TBH.

As an aside, a couple of weeks ago, my darling cat "stress" peed in one of my slippers because I wouldn't get up at 5:30am on a Saturday to feed her or let her out or give her some bottom stair loving or something. Fortunately, I noticed it was damp before putting it on my foot.

My dog had a limp, so I took him to the vet.

He reckoned it was bad and suggested that he stay at the vets for 7 days where they would rub a lard based gel into his paws five times a day.

I called after the week and asked how he was.

Vet said " He's going down hill fast"

Back