He really is taking the piss, latest email

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can still win our last 5 games and stay up. If we do go down with our heads help up then let's get behind Moyes and win the Championship. A trophy is a trophy

Hurry up and get him out ffs, what's the difference between getting rid now and 6 months time?
I wish they would just get shot. It's even worse when he's going on about how well we are playing and he ones across like he knows he is untouchable.

Even more galling is that he gives you the impression he is too good for our club and we should be honoured he is even here.

MIDDLESBROUGH 1 SUNDERLAND 0

"I thought tonight we passed the ball well and we kept it when we had it.

"We had control of the game which is something we have lacked in other games this season.

"I thought tonight we did that (well), we tried to mix it up and we went long to Victor (Anichebe) at times. We did a lot of good things but not the ones that really matter.

"We didn’t defend as well as we could’ve done when they had their two chances.

"Jordan (Pickford) made a good save for us but ultimately it was up to us to make chances and score goals.

"We did some good things and we got into some good areas.

"We threatened tonight but the threatening didn’t come to anything and nothing really dropped in the right positions for us."

Even the emails have given up.. f***ing half arsed attempt at explaining fuck all. what f***ing planet is moyes on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back