He really is taking the piss, latest email

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the players are 90% to blame. So many of them have downed tools, its embarrassing - the likes of Borini, Januzaj, Denayer and (tin hat on) Defoe are a joke. No effort and zero fucks given
Some of them I agree just want away, however there is absolutely no plan,no fight,no direction,no tactics,no balls,no goals and no f***ing clue on the pitch.

I think the players are 90% to blame. So many of them have downed tools, its embarrassing - the likes of Borini, Januzaj, Denayer and (tin hat on) Defoe are a joke. No effort and zero fucks given
Agree but it's the managers role to have them playing and they just aren't. Moyes couldn't motivate anyone from what I've seen of him. He's reaching epic status with the quotes he is coming out with which bear absolutely no resemblance to what we are watching

We were the better side in the second half without looking particularly threatening. It's painful to lose to a team as shit as boro

Boro have no confidence at all and they were shitting it like rabbits in the headlights 2nd half.

Apart from the Khazri's free kick I can't remember an effort on target.

That free kick from Januzaj was the crowning moment. Truly terrible.

Agree but it's the managers role to have them playing and they just aren't. Moyes couldn't motivate anyone from what I've seen of him. He's reaching epic status with the quotes he is coming out with which bear absolutely no resemblance to what we are watching
He's clearly sick of his life

He may as well have said:

Look everyone, I really can't be arsed anymore. I honestly don't even know why I'm doing the job.

Seriously, I'm as surprised as you lot as to how I haven't had the elbo yet. To be honest I was hoping for it by the end of February. I thought the 7 games without a goal would have done it but the bastards have come out and backed me! Wtf!

Don't worry though, I'll keep playing football utterly devoid of style, tactics or passion and let's see if I can at least get a part by mutual consent deal and a few quid out of the club at the end of the season.

Keep the faith! Strength in unity! If we keep this mutual loathing going for the next few weeks I'm sure they will get the message. Until then let's keep up the good work.

In the mean time I'm going to keep getting some marketing junior to knock out these bland and uninspiring untruths after every match because it's part of my contract.

Yours with mutual contempt

David Moyes.

"I thought tonight we passed the ball well and we kept it when we had it.

"We had control of the game which is something we have lacked in other games this season.

"I thought tonight we did that (well), we tried to mix it up and we went long to Victor (Anichebe) at times. We did a lot of good things but not the ones that really matter.

"We didn’t defend as well as we could’ve done when they had their two chances.

"Jordan (Pickford) made a good save for us but ultimately it was up to us to make chances and score goals.

"We did some good things and we got into some good areas.

"We threatened tonight but the threatening didn’t come to anything and nothing really dropped in the right positions for us."

f***ing looney tunes
how do you get these mails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back