He really is taking the piss, latest email

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I thought tonight we passed the ball well and we kept it when we had it.

"We had control of the game which is something we have lacked in other games this season.

"I thought tonight we did that (well), we tried to mix it up and we went long to Victor (Anichebe) at times. We did a lot of good things but not the ones that really matter.

"We didn’t defend as well as we could’ve done when they had their two chances.

"Jordan (Pickford) made a good save for us but ultimately it was up to us to make chances and score goals.

"We did some good things and we got into some good areas.

"We threatened tonight but the threatening didn’t come to anything and nothing really dropped in the right positions for us."

f***ing looney tunes

"I thought tonight we passed the ball well and we kept it when we had it.

"We had control of the game which is something we have lacked in other games this season.

"I thought tonight we did that (well), we tried to mix it up and we went long to Victor (Anichebe) at times. We did a lot of good things but not the ones that really matter.

"We didn’t defend as well as we could’ve done when they had their two chances.

"Jordan (Pickford) made a good save for us but ultimately it was up to us to make chances and score goals.

"We did some good things and we got into some good areas.

"We threatened tonight but the threatening didn’t come to anything and nothing really dropped in the right positions for us."

f***ing looney tunes

The guy is a clown. Just listened to his post match interview and he is talking about chances created, threatening boro, players should take a pride in their performance - he is completely off the map.

Embarrassing.

There again I read on here week in week out support for DM and also the belief in the great escape. No doubt I'll see 17 threads this week explaining how we can win our last 5 games and other results will go our way to stop up, that's the idiocy on this forum. Worst still, there will be loads suggesting DM deserves to take us into the Championship.

If we want to move forwards progressively as a club we need a new young enthusiastic manager. DM is toast, not just with us, but in football management.

stats showed we had more passes and higher passing accuracy yet we still lost and from memory only had two 'decent' attempts at goal.

anyone, and i mean anyone who can pull positives from that is a deluded feckwit formerly ginger plug look-a-like with a scottish accent.

Reactions: Boo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back